brimartinez

Bri's Books

Hello, there! My name is Brianna, but everyone calls me Bri. I'm a book lover that lives in San Francisco, CA, and I will literally read anything that I can get my hands on. My go-to genres are usually urban or epic fantasy, anything YA, classics, and popular fiction and non-fiction works. I love going to unique bookstores, and the ultimate happiness is sipping on a cup of tea or coffee, curled up on the couch in a blanket and reading a good book.

I tend to write reviews on books that I really enjoyed or books that I didn't. My reviews can sometimes be snarky and sarcastic, emotional, or just filled with love and mushiness. I'm usually just a laid-back, open-minded and friendly person, but I will get excited and fangirl about books like you wouldn't believe! I always try to be respectful of both authors and readers whose opinions are different from mine, and I love having in-depth. thoughtful book discussions. If you are a fellow book lover that is active on the site, please do not hesitate to reach out and say hi! :)

Ten Tiny Breaths

Ten Tiny Breaths - K.A. Tucker I tried to get into this book, but there was little chemistry between the main characters. Everything seemed to be fueled by lust, and Trent came off as more of a stalker than anything in the beginning. For a novel focused on romance, the lack of chemistry and creepiness of a main character was a kill blow. The plot was also pretty obvious and it is easy to determine what the big plot twist was more than halfway through the story. I had high hopes for this novel since it was so highly rated, but it just did not do anything for me. I guess I will be one of the lone one star reviews in a sea of four and five stars.